Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I was wrong

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I was wrong

    When I thought that UVA was th most pitiful team in the land. How bad are you when the winless Cavs come into your house and thump you 16-3? It must suck to be a Tarheel. Oh well,you still have basketball
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wisecav13SWH's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2009
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I was wrong

    Ah that's great stuff. Good job UVA.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I was wrong

    I would have to say that UNC is one of the most dissapointing teams in college football so far this year, they had some pretty lofty expectations from some media outlets but now they fall to 3-2 with two straight loses. They beat Citadel pretty handily but it was Citadel, then they barely squeaked out a win at UConn, then edge out a win against Eastern Carolina, then get it handed to them by GT, then get beat by the ACC's worst in UVA. They will be lucky to finish 6-6 on the year.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I was wrong

    They should have lost the UCONN game.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •